Monday, August 30, 2010

This is probably the first time in my life that I feel completely like an adult?

For those who reads this, which is few, please pray for me.

1. Pray that I give up my life and allow Him to tell me where I am going... which leads to where/what I am to be in loving Him.
2. I don't know if I'm called to be a layperson or to jump into the water and swim in full-time ministry. Pray that I allow God to be Lord over my life if He was to call me where I don't want to go! 
3. Pray that I love Him every single day, from Morning to Night. Pray that I love Him and hang out with the Holy Spirit that dwells in me and to delight in His love and His presence.
4. Pray for me that I will endure all the deep things of His Heart with ZEAL! Whether I'm at work or school, pray that I endure and persevere with LOVE and zeal from His Heart. Pray that I will let the river of the Holy Spirit pour out from His dwelling place (my being) and that I will bear His fruit.

Thank you.