Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Complaining

Just because I don't have complaining lips does not mean I don't have a complaining heart!!

Jesus, I ask that your fruit may be actualized in my heart first, and then to my lips. I ask that I will rejoice with gladness and have an overflow of thankfulness in my heart for You, for Your Love, for what You have given me and for what you have DONE for me. You took your life as a sacrifice so I may live to experience Your Goodness that I don't even deserve!

Phil 2:14-18

"Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the world of life, that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain. But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all. You too, I urge you, rejoice in the same way and share your joy with me."

Paul wrote this letter in Jail. He rejoiced!