Wednesday, September 22, 2010

God, you're so Good!

I had the best revelation yesterday that brought my stress level to 0.

Hard-work does not equate to worry. I've been getting constant headaches trying to work hard at work/school and it's been putting a lot of stress on myself. I remember when I was at school, I was getting this nasty nasty headache. I didn't know what to do but to bust His Word out. Instant peace. All the compressions on my brain were all gone.

I slept for 3 hours last night. I woke up this morning and spent time with Jesus and He touched me with Joy. =)

Jeremiah 15:16

When your words came, I ate them;
they were my joy and my heart's delight,
for I bear your name,
O LORD God Almighty.


Jesus, give me a heart to keep abiding in You for my sinful heart and mind forgets how good You are until I'm desperate. Give me grace to remember Your eternal JOY, everyday, with great thanksgiving and humility. Let me not rely on my wretched self and open my eyes to see how poor I am without You. Burn pride from my bones that is so rooted in me and set me on a solid Rock. Let my life be about ONE THING -- "that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple."