Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm having those moments/nights where I realize that life isn't easy.

That the things that the Lord promised me needs my wrestling with Him in order to seal it as a foundation on my heart when the heat and the storms come.

That the things He says about who I am needs my wrestling with Him in the storms when the rain of the accuser is pressing down... and to have it sealed in my heart that I am who I am because of who He says I am become the very material that make up my heart.. regardless of the darts.

Jesus, I see why You had to go through life being reviled...
Because I need it... and to know that I'm not alone... and that You have overcome.

In Your Arms that I let go. In Your Arms, fill my heart with Your Word, Your voice, Your Being and seal the Truth and make my heart become the very Person of who You are.


Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4